Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Very Special Place

This past week at the temple I was just reminded of what a special place the Temple really is. As I was standing at the front door a group came in from far away. As they stepped into the temple their voices became hushed and they were very awed by being there. As they came to the session I felt like they knew they were in the house of the Lord and were very thankful to be there. There faces were full of joy. It is hard to describe the feeling I had as I watched them enjoy the special spirit of the temple. Having been there five days a week for so long it is still special to me, but I think I have become numb to the things they felt. I do especially enjoy my time in the Celestial Room. As the people come in there they radiate the love they have for their Father in Heaven and the love they have for each other.

What a great way to spend my days. I really do feel like I am having a very special experience here. We love the Lima Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment