
Before we start on the evidence of rain, I'd like you to meet some of our new friends. These ladies are some of the members who came to the temple from the Amazon area. They took a five day trip on the river and a one day trip in a bus to get here. It will take longer to get home because they will be going up river. They were so happy to be at the temple. Some just sat in the temple and wept for joy to actually be there. The sessions were full and the Spirit was very strong of love for each other and the Lord. What a blessing to be able to meet them.

This is a sunset from our apt. window. Such a treat to see actual clouds in Lima.

Now, for the rain. See the drops on our window? This is the first time in over six months this has happened. President Bowman says it doesn't happen often. I believe him. We woke up to fog and puddles with spashes of drops in them. So normal for you all, but not for us.

See the drops on our window ledge? They dried pretty fast, but you could actually see them for a while.

Just our neighborhood in the fog. What a wintery day feel it had. I just had to include this because I felt almost like I do when I watch the fat fluffy flakes of snow. Nature is so wonderous.
No comments:
Post a Comment