Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What am I doing here?

Today as I was helping a sweet lady in the Temple I sort of stood back in my mind and realized that I Kay Cordon was in the Lima, Peru Temple, speaking Spanish to a nice Peroan lady and she is understanding me and I am understanding her. How strange is that. Who ever thought I would be doing something like this in my life. It all came about so smoothly and so naturally that it is hard for me to realize I am really doing these things. I can go to the market and find things I need, I can hail a taxi and I can take a bus. I even know how to shop for things other than food.. (Much to Steve's regret)

So, here we are. We love this time of year. We are actually having sun shine today. It is almost warm and so beautiful. I don't really understand why we don't have more sunshine.

We are looking forward to new neighbors moving in this weekend. They are the Bashers from Utah. She is the new mental health doc. for the area. They say she does most of her work from her apt. So, we will probably see a lot of them. Actually, probably more than we want because our bedroom window looks into her kitchen window. How about that.

Now for a few pictures that I have been stockpiling. Well, I have waited about 45 mins and cana't get anything to come up. So I will try again another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment