I tried uploading four pictures at a time, and then editing the notes around them. That didn't help either. I will maybe figure this out by the time we get home.
This was a really busy week at the temple because of the closure. One day we had about 80 missioanries from the MTC doing their own endowments. It was a busy day. So fun to see all those special young men.
Also, people were trying to get things done before the temple closes. I didn't think of how that would affect us as workers. It was a great busy week. I again feel so selfish because I am gaining so much from this experience. Don't feel like I am giving much. A very growing experience in many ways. We love it and I love my companion. We are really enjoying our time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment