Dear Elder and Sr. Cordon, We LOVE getting the updates on your mission. Thank you so much for putting me on your receiving list. It is so great to be connected with you again. I don't know if you heard, but this week they have diagnosed 3 cases of Swine Flu (and a possibility of 15 more cases) at the MTC. Starting with the new group coming in tomorrow, the parents will have to drop their missionary off at the front door and drive away. I'm sure it will all work out fine, but it is a difficult change for the families. Love ya, Diane Till
Dear Elder and Sr. Cordon,
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE getting the updates on your mission. Thank you so much for putting me on your receiving list. It is so great to be connected with you again.
I don't know if you heard, but this week they have diagnosed 3 cases of Swine Flu (and a possibility of 15 more cases) at the MTC. Starting with the new group coming in tomorrow, the parents will have to drop their missionary off at the front door and drive away. I'm sure it will all work out fine, but it is a difficult change for the families.
Love ya,
Diane Till